Missha - M Magic Cushion Line Friends Brown Edition Review

03:41:00


Finally completed using this really cute cushion from Missha! I always went for the moisture version but I preferred brown over sally, hence I went for the normal version one. At that point of time I was really afraid this formula would be very drying. But no! It become one of my favourite cushions!



It was a special collaboration with LINE Friends, Brown was Magic Cushion and Sally was Magic Cushion Moisture. Isn't it so cute! I wish to get my hands on both but *coughs* no money :x


It can be refilled. Anyway it comes with a free refill!


What it is:
Cushion compact with outstanding, long-lasting coverage hides flaws with minimal darkening (as a result of oxidation)
Wrinkle Care, Brightening, UVA & UVB Protection

1. Hide Imperfections
Micro Cover Pigment covers imperfections for a flawless complexion

2. Long-Wearing
Smooth Silica Bead Powder absorbs sweat and sebum, provides long-lasting wear with minimal darkening caused by oxidation

3. Anti-Caking Formula for Smooth Adherence
Boron Powder content and lightweight formula prevent caking, even after touch-ups

How to use:
Using the included puff (note: other methods of application may not produce the desired effect), lightly dab a small amount of product onto the puff. Gently pat product onto face. Repeat this process to build the desired level of coverage, using as little product as possible to maintain a lightweight texture.




As stated, It comes with a cute brown puff, a normal refill and a cute Brown bear casing. Anyway this is the lightest shade I gotten. #21. The plus point was they gave you two cushion puffs and both were brown bear printed ones! Normally other brand would just give you a plain one. So yay!


The expiry date can be found behind the product. Good SPF for skin protection!


The mirror has a piece of protecting plastic on it which I had never seen any brand doing it :o


Seal.


It's a little orangey, however when applied it didn't turn my face orange and dark thankfully.


Just like any standard cushion.


I will compare the shades now! Between Laneige, Innisfree and Missha. Laneige and Innisfree are the moist versions so you would see a lighter & brighter shade. Also, it's more sheered as compared to Missha one. Missha magic cushion has a higher coverage and yellow-orange undertone. Although it wasn't the moist version, this was really moist already. Can't imagine how moist would be the moisture version be!


Does it does what it claims?
Claim 1: Hide and covers imperfections for a flawless complexion.
It covers slight blemishes and uneven skintone but doesn't cover red acne or dark acne scars very well.
Claim 2:  Long-Wearing, absorbs sweat and sebum, provides long-lasting wear with minimal darkening caused by oxidation.
I wear this cushion for about 12 hours a day. It can last for up to 7 hours perfectly without any need to touch up but upon the 8th hour, slight oxidation around my nose can be seen already.
Claim 3: Anti-Caking Formula for Smooth Adherence, lightweight formula prevent caking, even after touch-ups
It adheres to skin pretty well when freshly applied in the morning also it's not drying when you use it for touch up so it was really a 'wow'.

Summary of product:
| Packaging |
~ The Brown bear is just too cute! Everyone has to own one don't they?! The casing is matt and the quality of the casing is good! 

| Smell |
~ Fragrance. Smells sweet.

| Color? |
~ #21.

| Pros |
~ No allergic reactions.
~ Not drying. Some cushions can be drying and hard to blend.
~ Doesn't feels sticky and the results are semi-matt with a healthy glow.
~ Brightens your skintone!
~ Suitable for oily and combination skin well as the lasting power is quite long!
~ Recommended cushion for touch ups, it doesn't dry and goes on well and nice.

| Cons | 
The ingredients list contains a few acne irritant ingredients so you might wanna patch test first.  >click this to check<
~ It's not matt so your hair may get stuck on your face if you don't use a setting powder.
~ Unhygienic, it's a cushion so I don't recommend touch ups.

| Would I buy this again? |
Yes if they come out with any other new cute collaborations, I will definitely buy it again! I heard the minions one just came out in Korea, hopefully it comes up to Singapore soon cause I really wanna get my hands on it! :D

| Where to buy? |
I bought mine at Missha, Bugis Outlet.

| Ratings on this product |
5/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

-Jean

You Might Also Like

0 comments