Naruko Bunga Raya Snow White Ice Cooling Mask Review

17:57:00


As requested by my followers, I decided to do this mask review first. This mask is a special edition version from Naruko which can only be found in Malaysia. I bus-ed in to JB occasionally as I needed to restock my Naruko products at times. Plus, this mask caught my eyes cause of it's pretty packaging while I was in their store. The word cooling attracted me the most in fact. Cooling down our skin is very important, that's why I mask everyday to lower my skin's tempreture :)


Claims:
Brightening, Hydrating, Soothing, Whitening

Ingredients:
Purified Water (Aqua), Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, D-Panthenol, Triethanolamine, Saccharide Isomerate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hibiscus Rosa-Senensis Extracty Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Menthyl Lactate, Essential Oils of Rose (Rosa Damascena), Geranium (Pelargonium Graveolens), lodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-8, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Cl 16255, Potassium Sorbate.


The essence is very watery. It's not sticky and absorbs in fast.

Does it does what it claims?
Claim 1: Brightening.
Slaps it on and see the magic 20 minutes later. Yes this one calmed my redness well.
Claim 2: Hydrating.
I could immediately see how plumped up my skin was. I went to nap with it on and woke up to such supple and soft skin.
Claim 3: Soothing. 
Redness, red spots were calmed instantly.
Claim 4: Whitening.
My skin looks fair but just for a while. The whitening effect was not lasting but good enough. I think you may have to use this in long term to see a visible whitening effect.

Summary of product:
| Packaging |
~ The flower illustrated on is Malaysia's national flower and sold only exclusively in Malaysia. Illustrated matt packaging.

| Smell |
~ Smells like roses. Love the scent, it's not overwhelming.

| Color? |
~ Colorless, watery form which skin can easily absorb.

| Pros |
~ No allergic reactions.
~ Had some slight redness but cooled down after use.
~ No stickiness, no tackiness.
~ Didn't drip.
~ The mask adheres well.
~ Hydrated, Plumped up skin in the morning.
~ Contains Niacinamide.
~ Super cooling when the mask is on.

| Cons | 
The ingredients list contains only 3 acne irritant ingredients which is still acceptable. Bit I would had preferred if they didn't had Triethanolamine added. You might wanna patch test first just in case.  >click this to check< 
~ May tear easily. I tore mine haha! I was too rough and the mask was too thin :p

| Would I buy this again? |
Yes I would but it's not easily accessible so most probably I would only when I drop by JB again. But yes for me! I would repurchase. The brightening effects and soothing effects were seen almost instantly. I guess if it's being used constantly after a period time, the results may be even better.

| Where to buy? |
I bought mine from Naruko, Malaysia.

| Ratings on this product |
5/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

-Jean

You Might Also Like

0 comments