Frudia Green Grape Pore Control Mask Review

00:07:00


Recently I did a mini review on my Instagram post of this mask from Frudia, so today I am sharing more photos of it and a more detailed review. Honestly, I never heard of this brand before. I saw it months ago available at Watsons stores and i thought it was just another mask made by Watsons manufactured in korea. I regretted not paying more attention to this honestly!



What it is:
A natural botanical sheet mask full of refreshing 81% green grape extract and moisturizing tannoids to minimize the appearance of pores and help firm skin.
Check out an ingredients list for most skincare products and you'll see "Water" listed as the first ingredient. Not so with Frudia, the entire range is composed of supercharged skincare with waterless formulas and organic fruit-derived extracts. This sheet mask feels nearly as good as a glass of wine, the cooling essence calms skin and creates a nearly poreless complexion.

How to use:
After cleansing and toning, apply the sheet mask by aligning the nose, mouth and eye holes. Smooth the sheet to fit the curves of the face. Apply for 15-25 minutes. Remove and discard the mask, patting in any remaining liquid gently into your skin. Optional: follow up with a moisturizer to seal all the great ingredients from your sheet mask into your skin. Use as often as desired.


Ingredients:
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycereth-26, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Disodium EDTA, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Tocopherol

Those highlighted red has acne/irritant risk of 2.


The essence is on the watery side but does not drip. It's colorless and it smells great!! Can't stop emphasising how good it smells. It smells like real grapes and not artificial at all *heart shaped eyes*


Spread it out and pat it in! It's easy to spread out however it takes some time to be absorbed. Good to use whenever I have a lot of free time. Skin did felt softer and supple after use.


This is the separator inside. I accidentally threw the mask away -.- ! But just to note, the color of the sheet mask is slightly yellow instead of a white sheet, so don't freak out, and saying so, I had never seen before on any other masks I had used!

Does it does what it claims?
Claim 1: A natural botanical sheet mask full of refreshing 81% green grape extract and moisturizing tannoids to minimize the appearance of pores and help firm skin.
My pores looks smaller but not for long. After a few hours it went back looking the same? Maybe I would need to use it for a longer period to see a visible permanent result hmm? However, my skin did felt firmer and bouncier after the masking session.
Claim 2: This sheet mask feels nearly as good as a glass of wine, the cooling essence calms skin and creates a nearly poreless complexion.
It smells like the korean green grape juice (bongbong) no doubt!!!! My blemishes didn't look it it calmed down though. But my skin looks really radiant and plumped up. It's like I had became younger right after using this mask hahaha! I think it did not really help with my skin troubles but it didn't harm me either. So, I guess it's a good mask for an overall brightening and healthy look.

Summary of product:
| Packaging |
~ They printed the graphic of their moisturizer tub which I thought was quite cute. But I was more amazed with the inner separator inside! Some web looking thing.

| Smell |
~ Smells like grapes!

| Color? |
~ Colorless, watery form but doesn't drip.

| Pros |
~ No allergic reactions.
~ Gives skin a clear and radiance look.
~ Not too sticky nor tacky, I use a matt moisturiser and the finishing was perfect for me.
~ Does not drip.
~ 27ml per mask, the mask was soaking wet!
~ Hydrated, Plumped up skin the next morning.
~ Contains 81% green grape extract instead of water.
~ The fit was decent, it fits my face well. Chin area fit could be better.

| Cons | 
The ingredients list contains only 2 acne irritant ingredients which is still acceptable. You might wanna patch test first just in case.  >click this to check< 
~ Pore size looks the same, will try again for a few uses.

| Would I buy this again? |
Might. I will have to finish my mask stash so maybe not anytime soon. I do recommend it, as this mask is really worth a try! It's quite special, the scent, the sheet. It did a job good evening out my skin tone and brightening. In the morning I woke up with a plumped up and healthy looking skin. a

| Where to buy? |
I bought mine from Watsons, Woodlands.

| Ratings on this product |
3.8/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

-Jean

Credits:
Information extracted from:
https://www.peachandlily.com/products/green-grape-pore-control-sheet-mask

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Have you continued use of this? How do you feel about the product now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, I had used this twice so far.
      Pore size looks the same sadly. However, I like the chok chok effects it had given. The effect last until the next day also. I will repurchase when my mask stash cuts down. I think this is a pretty good mask I had tried among all.

      Delete